RiskGauge Reports from S&P Global Market Intelligence blend traditional credit risk assessments with robust data to help you efficiently score and monitor your potential risk exposure to over 50 million rated, unrated, public and private companies across the globe.
These comprehensive business credit reports are powered by dynamic analytical models, credit scores and robust data, including:
- S&P Global RiskGauge Score comprising elements of a company’s fundamentals and market signals based probability of default (PD) scores to provide you with a holistic assessment of a company's creditworthiness.
- PaySense (BETA) identifies potential delays in trade payables by leveraging historical trade payment data and macroeconomic factors.
- MaxLimit identifying maximum exposure limits based on the analysis of a customer’s PD, liquidity risk, recovery and a user’s risk appetite.
S&P Global RiskGauge Reports also include:
- Company Firmographics - contact details, status, and established dates.
- Descriptive Context of Score - to better understand the drivers of risk with rich, insightful commentary and analysis.
- Relative Performance - to help benchmark performance against peers across risk dimensions.