Join us for this webinar, where we will be detailing the impact on corporate supply chains and counterparty credit risk as a result of COVID-19, and the United States (US) - China Trade Wars.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Trends impacting supply chain credit risk
- The products displaying a major impact due to COVID-19
- The credit risk trends following the disruptions to supply chains
- An exploration of corporate relations with critical suppliers
- An examination of vulnerable corporations in a supply chain
Using S&P Global Market Intelligence's Credit Analytics suite of solutions, and Panjiva's Supply Chain Intelligence research, we will illustrate how you can utilise our statistical models, and supply chain data on our platform, to gain essential insights.