Title: Webinar Replay: ETFs in Insurance General Accounts
Duration: 59 minutes
The use of ETFs by insurance companies has grown rapidly for several years. This complimentary webinar reviews the 3rd annual S&P Dow Jones Indices analysis of ETF usage in insurance companies, analyzes recent regulatory changes and how that impacts insurance companies, and discusses how insurance companies are using ETFs in their portfolio.
• Introduction – Wayne Dalton, Senior Manager Insurance, S&P Global Market Intelligence.
• Review of ETF investments by Insurance Companies – Raghu Ramachandran, Head of Insurance Asset Channel, S&P Dow Jones Indices
• Review of recent regulatory changes – Kelly Sweppenhiser, Head of Pension and Insurance General Account Solutions , Vanguard
• How insurance companies are using ETFs - Jatin Salhotra, Head of Asset Allocation, Senior Vice President, Global Atlantic Financial Group
• The use of ETFs in insurance company portfolios
• The impact of Systematic Valuation
• Uses of ETFs by insurance companies
S&P Global Market Intelligence
Head Insurance Asset Channel
S&P Dow Jones Indices
Kelly Sweppenhiser - “CAIA charterholder”
Head of Pension and Insurance General Account Solutions