Title: Workforce Transformation Into 2021 and Beyond: How Businesses Can Plan for an Effective Future for Work
Duration: 45 minutes
What the future of work will look like has never been more contested with the COVID-19 pandemic ushering in significant long-term changes to workforce dynamics. Workforce productivity, creativity, collaboration and engagement will all take on new meaning as businesses emerge out of the pandemic. Our recent data reports:
- 55% of employees currently feel less engaged in their work compared to before the pandemic
- 67% of businesses will be making their expanded remote work policies long-term or permanent
- Workforce transformation is growing as a priority for the IT department and is becoming more so for HR with 45% of HR professionals deepening their knowledge of workforce productivity dynamics and associated tooling in the recent past
In this webinar Chris Marsh, 451 Research’s lead analyst for workforce productivity and collaboration strategies will use the latest data and research into business leaders, technology decision-makers and employees to identify the trends and strategies businesses need to think about to plan for an effective future for their workforce into 2021 and beyond.
Title: The HR Function in a Time of Disruption: Supporting the Business Beyond COVID-19
Duration: 45 minutes
Human Resources is slowly evolving beyond its legacy focus of compliance and delivering compensation and benefits. Increasingly prominent in its agenda is supporting strategic workforce productivity, engagement and talent strategies. Our recent data reports:
- Only 59% of employees feel their HR department is doing a ‘good’ or ‘great’ job
- 42% of employees took six months or more to add value in their current job
- 45% of HR professionals say they developed a stronger interest in workforce productivity and tooling over the past three years
- 64% of HR departments have a strategy to improve employee engagement
In the wake of COVID-19, HR has become a more powerful presence in the C-suite. More than ever before, organizational leaders are relying on the People function to help navigate mass-scale shifts to remote work, manage hiring freezes and furloughs, engage employees around the company mission, and develop a talent strategy to support the path back to growth.
In this webinar 451 Research’s lead analyst on HR strategies, Conner Forrest, and workforce productivity analyst Chris Marsh will discuss the new priorities for HR and how it’s evolving into a foundational accelerant of digital transformation strategies.
Title: The Customer Experience is Under Strain: Here’s How to Support Your CX Employees
Duration: 45 minutes
It’s unsurprising that improving the Customer Experience (CX) is the top driver for enterprises’ digital transformation strategies given that even in normal times they struggle to meet customer expectations. Call centers can't keep up, websites experience outages, and information shared online, in emails, and on social media, is inconsistent. Even the use of bots that try to scale responses and shift conversations outside public eyes have shown little effectiveness in calming rising customer friction points.
- Improving CX is the main driver of digital transformation overall (61%), followed by reducing costs through operational efficiencies (54%)
- Going into the pandemic only 42% of businesses said they had efficient customer processes organized by department, 58% reported mostly or highly manual customer experiences processes with only some automation
- The top choices for future strategic software application partners are those offering full-suite, scalable CX portfolios with functionality spanning sales, marketing, commerce and service
Those most closely supporting the customer experience - marketing, sales and customer service employees – face new pressures from the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Both Sales and Marketing teams lack critical face-to-face opportunities and are being expected to do more with less, while those in customer service roles are having to strongly accelerate their shift to digital engagement.
In this webinar 451 Research’s lead Customer Experience analyst Sheryl Kingstone, and workforce productivity analyst Chris Marsh will discuss the challenges CX employees face and the strategies they should consider.View Speakers' Info