US energy transition
with essential intelligence
S&P Capital IQ Pro integrates our best-in-class US power sector data, electricity price forecasting, and energy market and regulatory research on a single platform.
Empower your energy transition strategy with essential intelligence:
- Identify clean energy opportunities by analyzing thousands of continuously updated active power projects and reviewing past renewable projects in development. Conduct due diligence on PPA procurement using FERC Electric Quarterly Reports (EQR) and data, our proprietary PPA tracking, and power price forecasting.
- Quantify stranded asset transition risk using our forecast on fossil fuel-fired plant retirements, track and map retrofitting activity of coal and gas plants, and evaluate asset operating margins.
- Understand electricity pricing forecasts by incorporating our Renewable Energy Credit (REC) forecast, hourly power price forecasting, resource adequacy projection, historical nodal, and power generation data to value renewable projects accurately.
- Assess company financials and asset data. Build a bottom-up view of utility and energy companies' regulatory financials and asset metrics to understand key factors.
- Integrate climate risks in asset valuation with physical risk scores on your power plants and deepen your understanding of how energy regulatory and policy change can impact your ESG investment strategies.
- Stay ahead of the fast-evolving energy sector with data-driven news and research covering asset projections, utility rate cases, and financial and commission reports.
Request a demo to learn more.