Title: IN/sights: Outlook & Trends for US Insurers — What to Expect in 2024 and Beyond
Duration: 1 hour
The mounting frequency and intensity of worldwide uncertainties, encompassing climate change, regulatory shifts, and fluctuations in the macroeconomic environment, present a multifaceted set of challenges for insurers as they embark on the new year. As a result, many firms have begun to embrace transformative measures to minimize losses in response to this evolving landscape, signaling a potential turning point for the industry.
Join us for a complimentary webinar in which subject matter experts from S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices, and S&P Global Ratings will dive into trends and challenges facing the insurance industry in 2024 and beyond.
Discussion topics will include:
• State of the industry in the era of higher for longer interest rates and inflation
• Impact of climate on risk-appetite amid high reinsurance costs and natural catastrophe losses
• Ongoing sharp divergence in underwriting results between personal and commercial P&C lines
• M&A, private equity, sidecars, and the offshoring of annuities
• Commercial real estate mortgage exposure
• Regulatory changes and implications of LDTI nearly a year later