Investor interest in ESG disclosure continues to grow as evidence mounts that environmental and social issues can be financially material to business performance. Companies and stock exchanges are responding to this increased demand for reporting, with over 85 percent of S&P 500 companies disclosing some level of their ESG and sustainability performance.
With hundreds of ESG factors that can be reported, how can companies confidently determine the most important factors to report and meet investor demand for robust disclosure?
Join us to hear expert panellists discuss:
- How can Sustainability Directors prioritise the most material ESG factors for their business, and how do they identify what those are?
- How can Investor Relations teams create a compelling story around ESG performance and meet investor expectations?
- How do companies select the most appropriate reporting framework when faced with a choice of multiple options?
- What are some best practice examples by leading companies in preparing practical ESG disclosures for investors?
- How can Trucost’s quantitative approach help companies prepare robust ESG disclosures to meet investor expectations?