Quantifies value throughout U.S. power sector's energy transition
- Understand opportunities, costs and risks in the energy transition with first-class U.S. power and utilities sector data, electricity price forecasts, proprietary power market and regulatory research, and climate analytics.
- Identify clean energy opportunities by analyzing thousands of continuously updated active power projects and review past renewable projects in development. Conduct due diligence on PPA procurement using FERC Electric Quarterly Reports (EQR) and data, and our proprietary PPA tracking,
- Quantify stranded asset transition risk using our forecast on fossil fuel-fired plant retirements, track and map retrofitting activity of coal and gas plants and evaluate asset operating margins.
- Integrate climate risks in asset valuation with physical risk scores on your power plants and deepen your understanding of how energy regulatory and policy change can impact your ESG investment strategies.
- Understand power price forecasts, incorporating the Renewable Energy Credit (REC) forecast, hourly power price forecasting, resource adequacy projection, historical nodal and power generation data to accurately value renewable projects.
- Assess company financials and asset data. Build a bottom-up view of utility and energy company's regulatory financials and asset metrics to understand key factors
Request a demo to learn more.