Evaluate opportunities and risks in U.S. energy transition with essential intelligence.
With an increasing pressure to meet net-zero emissions by 2050, how would U.S. energy companies shift their strategy to embrace energy transition and benefit from President Biden's $2 trillion infrastruture plan?
Our S&P Capital IQ Pro provides essential power sector data, analysis and tools to identify and evaluate opportunities and risks in energy transition:
- Screen for power companies or power plants by filtering through market and asset-level data to identify investment targets.
- Use our alerts to track issued RFP/IRPs and screen for power plants and projects that match the RFP criteria by locations, ownership and PPA details.
- Access our Electric Quarterly Reports (EQR) from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to assess detailed contract and transaction data.
- Gain an overview of U.S. power market dynamics by comparing operational and planned renewable plants, their development status and capacity in the pipeline.
- Understand the future of U.S. power markets and conduct valuations of fossil fuel, natural gas and renewable power plants effectively with our 20-year forward-looking electricity price forecasts and analyst insights.
- Leverage our Renewable Energy Credit Forecast to improve power plant asset valuation, by allowing for identification of potential of REC revenue.
- Access nodal pricing information of 35,000 locations to quantify historical energy revenue and understand the potential value of projects.
- Visualize power plants on our interactive mapping to gain more context on the surrounding infrastructure and identify potential market trends for investment decisions.
- Benchmark performance of U.S. utility and power companies with plant operations metrics and over 5,000 individual financial data items.
- Review our consensus estimates and commodity estimates to understand the projected performance of energy companies and commodity prices.
- Stay ahead of the latest developments with data-driven energy news, research and regulatory updates.
Source: S&P Global Markett Intelligence. Image for illustration purpose only.